Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nonsense

So, on my way home I drive over the Weber river twice. It is sooo full right now that the fields that are between the river and the canal have now become part of the river. It's kind of cool. Okay, it's really cool and I am one of the annoying people who slows down a little bit every time I pass them so that I can look. They sort of look like ponds with trees growing in the middle. I was going to take some pictures, but apparently everyone has that idea too because every time I drive past the bridge there are at least two cars parked on the bridge with their drivers wandering out into the busy road with a little point and shoot camera in one of their hands. Idiots. Don't walk in front of me, I am driving at least 55 mph! Guh. Tourists :)

Therefore, not wanting to become one of the morons holding up traffic, I am not posting pictures of the awesome new ponds. Instead you get random horse pictures. I took them when I was hiking back through the fields to get these photos

Probably I will break down and join the moron ranks soon.
I was walking along the fence line and looked over and there were a ton of them just staring at me like "what on earth is that girl doing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment