Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I give you pure joy

A few months ago I came across a photo of strawberry milk whoopie pies. With sprinkles. Their magnificence was so utterly devastating that I almost cried. I know that I am prone to exaggeration, but I swear this is not one of those cases. My eyes were watering and my insides were bursting with joy. I was very nearly brought to tears. Here is the photo. Please revel in it's beauty:


I'm sure you didn't appreciate that as much as I did, but I feel that I have done my part in trying to make your world a little brighter.

Now, I would like to tell you about something that makes me at least one hundred times happier than those whoopie pies. So happy that I feel I might explode into a perfect cloud of sparkly dust. It is something so sweet and wonderful and amazing that I feel the need to share it with everyone possible. It's sweeter than puppies and baby eyelashes and rainbows and perfectly wrapped presents all folded into one sugary sweet ball of perfection. "What," I'm sure you are wondering, "could be so wonderful that it outranks babies and puppies?" Well, I am here to tell you: zombie love. But not just any zombie love. Zombie love in musical form with adorable little zombie figures.


Isn't it so wonderful that it makes you want to weep with joy? If you don't have the impulse to dance and hug everyone in the whole world and eat strawberry milk whoopie pies to celebrate the joy you feel inside, then I think it's probably because you're jealous of a love that is deeper than Edward and Bella's.

p.s. Here is the link if you want it to fill up your whole screen. Something I strongly recommend.
The Zombie Song

p.s.s I need to thank Rachel for introducing me to this wonderful music.

p.s.s.s. You can download this song for free here.

1 comment: