Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day...008?

Yesterday we all went out to dinner at the orange chicken restaurant. I'm not sure what it is actually called, but it was so good! I went a little overboard and ordered too much, but ended up sharing, so everything got eaten.
These are some of the girls I'm living/teaching with. Haha, not the best photo of some of them, but not awful either :)
(Veronica, Heather, Sara, Rachel, Kendra, and Kylie)

Sweet and sour fish, egg flower soup, and fried pork dumplings, yum :)


There are a lot of funny ways they use English over here. My milk container says "Born in Taiwan," and there is a lingerie shop chain over here that is actually named "Easy," ahahahaha :D I don't actually have a photo of the second one, but the photo I do have is the same concept, it's just a brand instead :P


No comments:

Post a Comment